Enter your email address below.
Enter your email address below and we'll send you a password reset link.
Enjoy the best beer, cider, and tapas from the Iberian Peninsula during a five-course Spanish prix fixe dinner at Jimmy's No. 43.
It’s another amazing prix fixe dinner at Jimmy’s No. 43, the home to interesting and unusual beers. We’re happy to invite our beer-loving members to a special evening celebrating Spanish beer, hard cider, Jamón Iberico, and tapas. This dinner will feature guest chef Patti Jackson of I Trulli. The five-course menu of traditional Spanish cuisine will include the best beer and cider pairings the Iberian Peninsula has to offer.
- Boquerones with Cauliflower Crema and Chicory
- Tortilla Española with Bacalao and Potato Chips
- An assortment of croquetas y patatas
- Cocido Gallego—pork belly with chickpeas and kale
- Mar Y Muntanya—a sepia (cuttlefish) and albondigas (meatballs) dish
- Trigo, an artisanal beer by Grisberga (from Huesca in northern Spain)
- L’Anjub Cerveceria’s Lug (from Catalunya)
- Sagra Pils (Toledo)
- Sidra from Rowan Imports (unfiltered)
- Juliett (also from L’Anjub Cerveceria)