Enter your email address below.
Enter your email address below and we'll send you a password reset link.
Chef Dave Martin invites you and five of your friends to “Bistro 2213,” his home, for dinner or brunch.
I wanted to create a truly unique dining experience, so I figured why don't I open my house to you and your friends to cook, eat and drink with the chef. Chef Dave Martin, Top Chef
Meeting Chef Dave Martin—we assure you—is unforgettable. Dining at his private residence overlooking Manhattan while he cooks for you and your friends is an experience you will talk about for a lifetime.
A finalist and fan-favorite on Bravo’s, Top Chef, Dave Martin has been winning over hearts and palates for years with his infectious personality and exceptionally flavorful dishes.
Experience a guaranteed fun and intimate night (or brunch) of cooking and drinking with Chef Dave at his home. He will work with you to create a personalized 5-course tasting menu with premium wine or cocktail pairings (from Row Eleven Wines & Double Cross Vodka).
- A date will be arranged with Chef Dave post-purchase.
- Thirty days notice is required to schedule and plan your experience.
- Includes sales tax.
- Must be redeemed within six months from purchase date.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Roasted Wild Mushroom Soup with Veggie Stock and a Dash of Cream
- Roasted Beet Salad with Arugula, Candied Walnuts & Shallot Vinaigrette
- Pan Seared Scallops with Smoked Tomato Butter & Savory Vanilla Bean Cream
- Hanging Tenderloin Martini with Carrot mashers & Asian Ginger Pan Sauce
- Warm Chocolate Truffle Cake with Salted Cream
- Dave’s Homemade Bloody Mary’s featuring Double Cross Vodka
- Malted Brioche French Toast- soaked overnight in Cream, Vanilla, Rum & Cinnamon served with Mascarpone Cream and fresh seasonal berries
- Veggie Frittata - Roasted Tomato, Artichoke Heart, Mushrooms & Goat Cheese
- Groovy Granola- Golden Raisins, Cranberries, Coconut, Rolled Oats, Almonds and Pumpkin Seeds slow roasted with Apple Cider, Cinnamon and Vanilla
- Hash of Duck Confit- Tender Duck Confit, roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes, Red Bell Pepper, Caramelized Sweet Onion and Wild Mushrooms make this the Hash of the Ages